The latest Drupal Linux Sysadmin Training Course we run is over.
Out of 15 entrants, 2 trainees completed the course, one a graduate of the Krasnodar College of Electronics and Engineering and the other a 4-th year student at the Kuban State University.
The course covered the following aspects of administrating and supporting infrastructure underlying Drupal-powered web projects:
- Using the ISPManager.
- Setting up Nginx, Apache / Php-fpm.
- Using Varnish.
- Setting up mail servers, spam protection.
- Drupal profiling with Xdebug and Xhprof.
- Using Memcache to boost Drupal.
- MySQL performance optimization.